Tuesday, February 8, 2011

to do: buy stilettos. it's for science

So my next pole dance workshop is this Saturday. It's a workshop on how to dance in heels. So fun right?! I am loving this new journey I am going on to find my inner "woman". So I am breaking my no shopping ban and going thrifting to get me some shoes that are totally not "sensible" for my class. It's all in the name of fitness. And being fit is very important and a serious business you know.  Just like science.
There is another class after on the "proper" way to strip. hmmm. I might take that too. Should I? Who really strips for their husband anyways? I would just feel like a dork and laugh half way through it. (not the sexy naughty giggle either just har har snort snort kind) Guess that's what the class is for....

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I have a great giveaway going on! 2necklaces and a foulard! Please, come follow me... http://desperate4fashion.blogspot.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete