Monday, February 7, 2011

do WHAT with a pole???

So I did it!! New Year's Resolution #1 down. I finally took a pole dancing classes after thinking about it for months on end. I sucked at it. I honestly thought I would just prance in there and do a sexy little number. How hard can it be? Strippers do it. They're not very bright/great. OH MY. If you are a stripper, please I beg your forgiveness. If you're not. Stand in awe of the next one you run into. I know this happens everyday for us stay at home moms right?
Anyways, this class really kicked my flabby butt! and I want more. Why? because it's like yoga, dance, pilates, gymnastics into one. But way more fun. I've never been told to stick my butt and boobs out by an instructor so many times. Be proud of your curves, she said. I am just still spinning from the feeling of doing something so fun just for me, that's NOT shopping. It's been awhile. I don't want to shop when I'm depressed. It just makes me more depressed. I want to dance!!

Pole dancing. dirty? Nope.
Pole dancing. Fun. Flying. Free. Free to be a beautiful woman. Here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment