Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 for 30

30 pieces. 30 ways. Inspired by Kendi and Tara.
no shopping for this month.

Promised hubby I wouldn't shop. This money will go towards better things. iphone and pole dancing workshop and maybe nanny.


I want to take pictures of each piece. I may or may not do this. I should. Stay tuned.

UPDATE: I tried doing this last night and failed. The obstacles were just too much. Every time I tried to take a picture, there was a random child popping up in picture/pulling on my leg/trying on the other clothing pieces waiting to be photographed. Usually when I start hating kids I call it a day on a project. Nobody wants to be crazy like that. And plus they're actually pretty nice people. I would hang out with them. by choice. they have to hang out with me. no choice there. I feed them. and plus they are unemployed. My kids are 1 and 2 years old.

2 comments: