Monday, July 18, 2011

Sink or Swim

What a great day!
So full. So fulfilling. Tian is at preschool in the morning so I can spend some chill time with Lina. Watch girly shows like Sarah's House and Design Inc. I like learning about dccorating. Plus the reveals are so awesome. It makes folding and sorting laundry a whole lot more interesting. That's my thing these days. Trying to make things I dread (but must be done) into something I actually enjoy and look forward to.
Like exercise. Those classes at the gym, although effective physically (I sweat and get an endorphin high from) makes me so bored. The thought of lifting a metal rod with more and heavier doughnuts on it is so awful to me. Pole dancing is so fun, but too expensive and out of the way right now. Maybe when the kids leave home. HA!
Tried zumba too but it was too fast. Yoga too slow. I'm not giving up though. I think there HAS to be something active AND enjoyable for each and every person out there. God says it's good to exercise. A wise woman strengthens her arms and is strong. Also, an unwise woman would just give up here and resign to eat herself fat. OR except that exercise is torture and just do the dreaded gym thing OR don't eat. I've tried all of these and they're temporary, you hate yourself and your body and well, it's just plain stupid.
So here goes swimming tomorrow. Hope it works out. I really need this.
ps. bikinis are ridiculous. swimdresses are supercute.

No comments:

Post a Comment